Matt Miller spent the first 9 years of his career as an Air Force pilot, before entering the private sector to work in both the medical device and advertising industries. While a top performer in the corporate world, his long-term desire was to be his own boss. And so, School Spirit Vending was born. Today he is a podcaster, a franchiser and a creates his own comic books encouraging kids to love reading.
Episode Summary: The Power of Consistency with Matt Miller
- The power of consistent action – momentum.
- Systems and routines and never getting bored.
- What role does luck play in success? Where opportunity meets preparedness.
- Be intentional. If you don’t have enough money to buy real estate, go get a gumball machine.
- 10,000 hours to greatness versus our microwave mentality.
- The ability to look at your industry from an outsider’s perspective.
- Get in the game.
Listen to the Audio
Learning From Leaders:
Current Book: Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Timothy Ferriss
Leadership Superpower: Vision & Discipline
Leadership Trait to Pass to Next Generation: Hard Work
Best Book Ever: How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Additional Items Mentioned
The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Marlin & Percy Website: Discount Code: apepower
School Spirit Fundraising & Special Gift: SSVBusiness.com/ml
Like This Post?
Sign up for my blog updates and never miss a post. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.