Kate Stalter is one of those financial gurus who just seem to know what is going on with the markets and the economy. She is here to help us sort a bit out. A licensed investment advisor representative (means she knows investments), the founder of Better Money Decisions, which is a fee-only investment advisory firm based in Albuquerque but with offices in Santa Fe and Scottsdale. She is an investment columnist for Forbes, US News & World Report, TheStreet.com and Seeking Alpha, and host of the America Talks Money podcast.
Episode Summary: Scaling a Service Based Business with Kate Stalter
- Take care of yourself first
- How to scale a customer service based business?
- Build a team that highlights everyone’s strengths
- You must have systems in place
- Discussion of emotional decision making in investments
- Do you recommend taking money from your IRA to fund a business venture?
Listen to the Audio
Learning From Leaders:
Current Book: Confessions of a Public Speaker by Scott Berkun
Best Movie Ever:
Leadership Superpower: Work Hard
Leadership Trait to Pass to Next Generation: Willingness to Hustle
Best Book Ever: How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Additional Items Mentioned
Like This Post?
Sign up for my blog updates and never miss a post. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.