Tommy Breedlove is the founder of Choose Goodness, a company dedicated to helping executives and entrepreneurs focus beyond the financial bottom line. By empowering leaders, Tommy bridges the gap between humanity and profitably. He transforms organizations to attract and retain the best and brightest people, create a loyal customer base and promote goodwill within their communities.
Choose Goodness provides both the rational and emotional perspectives to the strategic and financial decision making process. Since beginning his career at Deloitte, Tommy has spent 20 years serving companies as a CPA, leadership coach and corporate financial consultant. He still serves as Board Advisor, Chair and/or Director for multiple for-profit and civic entities.
Episode Summary: Participate in Your Own Rescue by Choosing Goodness with Tommy Breedlove
- Goodness means something different to every person on this earth
- Goodness is about intentional choices
- Arrogance is another word for insecurity
- Are you ready for help? Are you willing to take the action necessary
- Stay in your lane, build yourself and the organization. You don’t have to do it all
- Rediscover the meaning in your life
- We all struggle with insecurities of not being good enough
- Become beloved by making the complicated simple
- There is no difference in business and life
- The first step when you feel stuck is to take action.
- You have to participate in your own rescue
- No one can get you “unstuck” without your involvement
- Fear can either motivate or paralyze
- Don’t be paralyzed by fear
- Choose goodness for yourself, for others, for your community, for the Earth
- We are the product of our surroundings
Listen to the Audio
Learning From Leaders:
Current Book: Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins
Best Movie Ever: Gladiator
Leadership Superpower(s): Building trust, holding others accountable, & getting the best out of them
Best Book Ever: The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks PhD
Additional Items Mentioned
Email Tommy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like This Post?
Sign up for my blog updates and never miss a post. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.