Dr. Sharon Spano has a PhD in Human and Organizational Systems and is an author, a corporate business strategist, a work force expert, and a professional speaker. Her mission is to empower business leaders and entrepreneurs to maximize performance, improve employee engagement, AND increase bottom-line results. We all want results right?
Her new book is The Pursuit of Time and Money: Step Into Radical Abundance and Discover the Secret to a Meaningful Prosperous Life. We dive into that today.
Episode Summary: Time, Money and Avoiding the Chase with Dr. Sharon Spano
- Practice is more than just identifying what you need to change, it is a conscious awareness and intentionality to push yourself forward
- Experience gives us a different perspective
- We all want to know a little bit more about ourselves
- All conversations seem to revolve around time and money (networking events)
- The 2 most vital resources that impact our daily decisions: Time and money
- How are the resources of time and money effecting your relationships?
- The scarcity perspective
- Changes can only be make when there is understanding between money and time
- Is your belief about time and money keeping you from a prosperous life?
- Prosperity is a place to come from, not a place to get to- it’s a mindset
- Stewardship with your resources leads to gratitude and ultimately more love for self
- Living “the chase” is not being or having enough
- I don’t own the stuff anymore, the stuff owns me
- Narcissistic generosity
Listen to the Audio
Learning From Leaders:
Current Book: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Leadership Superpower: Discipline & self care
Leadership Trait to Pass to Next Generation: Passion & purpose
Additional Items Mentioned
Like This Post?
Sign up for my blog updates and never miss a post. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.