Jonathan David Lewis is the author of the brand new, on the shelves now, book Brand vs. Wild: Building Resilient Brands for Harsh Business Environments. He is a partner and strategy director at McKee Wallwork + Company, a firm recognized by Advertising Age as a national leader in branding and marketing. McKee Wallwork + Company has won the Southwest Small Agency of the Year, national B2B Campaign of the Year, and national Best Places to Work awards.
On top of all that- Jonathan is an engaging and authoritative speaker on shaping a brand that can survive—and thrive—in today’s tough, uncertain world.
Episode Summary: Is Your Brand Wandering in The Wild?
Survival Tips with Jonathan David Lewis
- The retail-pocalypse
- Watch for the web of partnerships, webs of procedures
- unless you disrupt yourself the web will lead to complacency
- Risk is something we run away from, we hate uncertainty
- What it all comes down to at the end of the day is the idea that success is not achieved through the traditional means, it’s the new principles of success
- Built on the concept of resiliency
- Applies to people, businesses and leaders
Listen to the Audio
Learning From Leaders:
Most interesting Survival Story: Ernest Shackleton & the Endurance
Current Book: The Connected Company by Dave Gray
Additional Items Mentioned
Like This Post?
Sign up for my blog updates and never miss a post. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.