What is perseverance?
Hitting a plateau or finding yourself in a rut can be challenging. With work, family, social and recreation demands pulling us in different directions we can find ourselves burned out. When you feel overwhelm coming on and you fight the desire to put it on autopilot, how do you get yourself out of the rut? For Jesse Itzler, former MTV VJ, rapper, successful jet rental leader and husband to the youngest female self-made billionaire, Sara Blakely, found himself floating to autopilot, he went extreme. Intentionally creating an experience that would test his commitment, his drive, his resiliency and his sanity, he hired a Navy Seal to live with him for 31 days and put him through the most grueling, physically and mentally demanding “workout” of his life.
Episode Summary: Perseverance of a Navy Seal Lessons by Jesse Itzler
CIA of Influence
- Find out more about the CIA of Influence at jakeacarlson.com/10xgrowth
You should read this book if:
- You are ready to disrupt your thinking
- You want inspiration that is unconventional
- A rare look into business operations of a successful leader
- A few good laughs and “oh my” moments
Who shouldn’t read this book:
- You just want the facts- no fluff. This book is entertaining and inspirational, not your typical business book
- Language: I admit to struggling with the language. Let’s just say you shouldn’t listen in the car with the kids
- You can’t take a little off-color humor.
Listen to the Audio
Book on The Shelf
Learning From Leaders
Additional Items Mentioned
Like This Post?
Sign up for my blog updates and never miss a post. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.